lunedì 5 febbraio 2018

febbraio? mese dell'amore!

Cuori ovunque!!!!
ogni challenge ha come tema, l'amore! 
e allora partecipiamo al primo challenge di febbraio..... quello di Simon Says Stamp
tema? LOVE IS IN THE AIR 

Hearts everything!!!!!
every challenge has as theme, love!
than we participate at the first february challenge for me, Simon says stamp monday challenge. Theme? LOVE IS IN THE AIR!




ho disegnato e ritagliato con un cutter un cuore su un cartoncino vegetale, ho creato il background con uno stupendo stencil della 13arts di cui mi sono innamorata! e reduce da uno stupendo workshop con Athanasia Papantoniu ho subito usato i pigmenti della colourarte usati ieri...... 
poi ho sporcato il lato destro del cuore con un ink di Tommyart colore fuxia.....meraviglioso! sporcato con i gelatos i bordi di nero....
ho bucato con un trapano in alto a sinistra e in basso a destra e ho infilato un fil di ferro nero abbastanza sottile.....
poi ho applicato la farfalla della Snip art colorata con il fuxia i tommy e il pigmento fuxia della colourarte che le da quell'effetto brillantinoso! 
e applicato il sentiment di Tim holtz.

I drew and cut a heart with a cutter on a cardboard card, I created the background with a stupendous stencil of the 13arts of which I fell in love! and back from a wonderful workshop with Athanasia Papantoniu I immediately used the pigments of colourarte used yesterday ...... 
Then I dirtyed the right side of the heart with a ink of Tommyart color fuxia ..... wonderful! soiled with gelatos the edges of black ....I drilled with a drill in the upper left and lower right corner and I put a thin black wire .....

then I applied the butterfly of the Snip art colored with fuchsia TOMMYART and the pigment fuchsia of Colourarte that gives it that brilliant effect!

and the sentiment of Tim holtz is applied.




Risultati immagini per simon says stamp monday challenge




Grazie per essere passati!
Thank you for stopping by!

sab.


4 commenti:

  1. This is super cool! I totally love it! <3 Hugs, Autumn

    RispondiElimina
  2. What a gorgeous heart, so much texture and lots of details. stunning piece. Thank you so much for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge. Hugs, Sandra

    RispondiElimina
  3. DR EMU YOU ARE REALLY GREAT. I WILL KEEP COMING TO YOU WHEN EVER I NEED YOUR HELP. WEBSITE: HTTPS://EMUTEMPLE.WORDPRESS.COM

    I want to thank DR EMU for the wonderful work he done for me and my family, i was having a serious breakup with my ex but when i contacted him for help he brought him back to me with his historical powers, and also helping me to get a job, since he cast his spell for me things has really be good to me and since i know him my husband has been faithful to me, well i will say that this man is a really great spell caster that every one must contact for help, if you are facing breakup or marriage problem just contact this man for help he will help you settle everything with his power, please contact him on his email: emutemple@gmail.com once you contact him all your problems will be solve.

    RispondiElimina

Lovely Memories - Perfect Imagine canvas per 13arts

Buongiorno a tutti, dopo mesi e mesi torno a scrivere sul blog e pubblicare un mio lavoro. Credo che questo 2020 sia stato rivelatore per mo...