sabato 24 febbraio 2018

saturday afternoon tag!

Buon sabato pomeriggio!
Ho fatto mattina, sono da sola e dovrei riposare, ma quale miglior riposo è fare quello che ci piace fare? (va beh dormire un po' non sarebbe stato male eh..... )

Good saturday afternoon!
I worked this morning and I should rest; bus the best rest is to do something we love! (to give it would have been good :-) )


Allora ho fatto una tagghina..... ho usato i distress oxide Amber lines, Fossilized amber e wilted violet per creare il background. Con i due gialli ho sporcato un altro foglio dove poi ho timbrato il viso della luna di un set meraviglioso disegnato da Olga della AALL&CREATE: Ma signori, quanto sono belli questi timbri qui????? Anche le timbrate nere sullo sfondo sono dello stesso set. MERAVIGLIOSO!
Poi intorno alla luna e verso il basso della tag, con una spatola ho impastato del sale grosso, poi fino con del gel medium prima marketing che mi da molto quell'effetto della sabbia lunare.... e ho fatto colare il wilted violet questa volta Distress spray stain. In altro e sul bordo destro ho sporcato con il turchese della 13arts di cui mi sono innamorata, lo metto ovunque! 

filo, qualche stella, un sentiment 13arts e la tag è pronta!

Then I do a Tag! I used Distress oxide Amber lines, Fossilized amber and Wilted violet to do the bnackground. With two yellow I?ve dirtied another sheet where I stamp the moon's face ( a wonderful set of AALLANDCREATED designed by Olga!). These stamps are Fabulous!!!! I love them! The stamps on the background are of the same stamp set! 
Near the face I applicated a gel medium with salt and coloured with Distress spray stain wilted violet. Than I applicated on the right and up the tags, an acrylic paint Turquoise 13arts.....I put it everywhere :-) 
Black wire, sentiment 13arts and the tag is ready!


 Grazie per essere passati!
Thank you for stopping by!


1 commento:

  1. DR EMU YOU ARE REALLY GREAT. I WILL KEEP COMING TO YOU WHEN EVER I NEED YOUR HELP. WEBSITE: HTTPS://EMUTEMPLE.WORDPRESS.COM

    I want to thank DR EMU for the wonderful work he done for me and my family, i was having a serious breakup with my ex but when i contacted him for help he brought him back to me with his historical powers, and also helping me to get a job, since he cast his spell for me things has really be good to me and since i know him my husband has been faithful to me, well i will say that this man is a really great spell caster that every one must contact for help, if you are facing breakup or marriage problem just contact this man for help he will help you settle everything with his power, please contact him on his email: emutemple@gmail.com once you contact him all your problems will be solve.

    RispondiElimina

Lovely Memories - Perfect Imagine canvas per 13arts

Buongiorno a tutti, dopo mesi e mesi torno a scrivere sul blog e pubblicare un mio lavoro. Credo che questo 2020 sia stato rivelatore per mo...