sabato 10 marzo 2018

My rusty little house

Buon pomeriggio e buon sabato.
A Genova piove piove e ancora piove..... che cosa brutta!

Good evening and good saturday.
In Genoa it rains, rains and rains yet..... it is just a bad thing!

Dalla mia carissima amica Monica Di Menza ho ricevuto in regalo una fustella che adoro, vedete le amiche, quelle che ti ascoltano... :-) Non l'avevo ancora usata.... meritava un lavoro un pelo più impegantivo anche perchè....è bellissima! La adoro... e adoro lei! 
Così ho fatto questa casettina usando le nuove paste rusty di Finnabair con un messaggio che mai come in questo periodo lo sento mio... "be true". Sempre. 

By my dear friend Monica Di menza, I've received a gift, a die I love so much; do you see the friends? the friends than listen you? :-) 
I had not used it yet, because it deserved a project more exacting .... because it is wonderful!!!!!
I adore it and I adore her!
So I do this little house with new rusty paste by Finnabais, using a message more important for me in this time...... "be true". Always. 

ecco la mia casetta.
Here is my little house!








Con questa casettina partecipo al Mixed Media Place Challenge!
With this project I participate to Mixed Media Place Challenge!

 


Grazie per essere passati!
Thank you so much for stopping by!



Sab.


6 commenti:

  1. Amazing work!
    Thank you for playing with us at Mixed Media Place!

    RispondiElimina
  2. House is beautiful! And rust effect is stunning! Thank you for playing with us at Mixed Media Place.

    RispondiElimina
  3. awesome rust house!!!
    thanks for playing with us at MMP!

    RispondiElimina
  4. Amazing house!! Thanks for joining us at Mixed Media Place!

    RispondiElimina
  5. Very beautiful and interesting project! Thank you for joining us at MMP challenge!

    RispondiElimina
  6. DR EMU YOU ARE REALLY GREAT. I WILL KEEP COMING TO YOU WHEN EVER I NEED YOUR HELP. WEBSITE: HTTPS://EMUTEMPLE.WORDPRESS.COM

    I want to thank DR EMU for the wonderful work he done for me and my family, i was having a serious breakup with my ex but when i contacted him for help he brought him back to me with his historical powers, and also helping me to get a job, since he cast his spell for me things has really be good to me and since i know him my husband has been faithful to me, well i will say that this man is a really great spell caster that every one must contact for help, if you are facing breakup or marriage problem just contact this man for help he will help you settle everything with his power, please contact him on his email: emutemple@gmail.com once you contact him all your problems will be solve.

    RispondiElimina

Lovely Memories - Perfect Imagine canvas per 13arts

Buongiorno a tutti, dopo mesi e mesi torno a scrivere sul blog e pubblicare un mio lavoro. Credo che questo 2020 sia stato rivelatore per mo...