lunedì 28 maggio 2018

Black and pink mini album

I love so much this 13arts paper!
Designed by Fiona (I love her!) 
And I used a lot of 13arts stuff ...... paper, gel medium, Flamingo pink acrylic paint, 3d balls (for the cover).
The pages are in canvas and I used always flamingo pink, 13arts inks, Tommy art ink and distress oxide.

here is my mini album 






thank you for stopping by!

with this project I participate to 

http://morethanwordschallenge.blogspot.it/2018/05/may-2018-main-challenge-memories-frame.html

 

5 commenti:

  1. Oh this is gorgeous! I love your colour scheme. Technically, we don't accept mini-albums at More Than Words, however we could accept the first page as a layout or art journal page. It's so great to see your work in our challenge!

    RispondiElimina
  2. Your album is most definitely stunning! As Heather said we don't accept albums but may use the first page. I look forward to seeing your work again next month! All the best from MTW! :)

    RispondiElimina
  3. Fabulous work! To me, your entire mini album is like an art journal so definitely eligible! I love it! Thank you for playing along with us at More Than Words!

    RispondiElimina
  4. fantastic! Thank you for playing with us at MTW challenge! xx

    RispondiElimina

Lovely Memories - Perfect Imagine canvas per 13arts

Buongiorno a tutti, dopo mesi e mesi torno a scrivere sul blog e pubblicare un mio lavoro. Credo che questo 2020 sia stato rivelatore per mo...