lunedì 18 giugno 2018

Vintage mini album

I tried to do something elegant, pink, romance.... but after I had to enter my lovelies Tim Holtz paper dolls :-) sorry, I love them!

I used three pieces of cardboard; than I covered with white paper of 100 gr. Inside I covered with a Lemoncraft wonderful paper collection "yesterday". Very very beautiful! 
On the cover I applied two paper straws, paperArtsy ticket stramps, a Prima Marketing doily with its metal dies,a little frame, two butterflies (lemoncraft) and a little Prima marketing light bulb.

here is!



 

with this my project I participate to Mini album makers June challenge 

http://minialbummakers.blogspot.com/2018/06/june-mini-album-tutorials-and-challenge.html


thank you for stopping by!

La Sab

5 commenti:

  1. This is such a pretty album, it has a lovely delicate and feminine feel to it. You have decorated the cover beautifully! Thanks so much for sharing your album with us at Mini Album Makers! Anne x

    RispondiElimina
  2. I love Lemoncraft papers. Your design with them is beautiful. The build-up you achieved on the cover is so pretty with the *straws*, doily and flower. Thanks for joining the challenge at Mini Album Makers.

    RispondiElimina
  3. This is truly gorgeous! I love the soft colors and beautiful layering. We are thrilled that you shared with us at Mini Album Makers and hope you'll find time to play again this month. Big hugs, Autumn

    RispondiElimina
  4. Deliciously delicate styling of your beautiful layered album. This is gorgeous. Thanks so much for playing along at Mini Album Makers for June.
    Alison x

    RispondiElimina
  5. DR EMU YOU ARE REALLY GREAT. I WILL KEEP COMING TO YOU WHEN EVER I NEED YOUR HELP. WEBSITE: HTTPS://EMUTEMPLE.WORDPRESS.COM

    I want to thank DR EMU for the wonderful work he done for me and my family, i was having a serious breakup with my ex but when i contacted him for help he brought him back to me with his historical powers, and also helping me to get a job, since he cast his spell for me things has really be good to me and since i know him my husband has been faithful to me, well i will say that this man is a really great spell caster that every one must contact for help, if you are facing breakup or marriage problem just contact this man for help he will help you settle everything with his power, please contact him on his email: emutemple@gmail.com once you contact him all your problems will be solve.

    RispondiElimina

Lovely Memories - Perfect Imagine canvas per 13arts

Buongiorno a tutti, dopo mesi e mesi torno a scrivere sul blog e pubblicare un mio lavoro. Credo che questo 2020 sia stato rivelatore per mo...