venerdì 6 luglio 2018

an unusual mini album

Hi!
Today I did an unusual mini album for me.
I like so much die cuts, I buy it a lot, but I don't use them! 
They are so beautiful, so clean ahahha, my works are more dirty!
But I had these wonderful Pink Fresh die cuts "indigo Hills" and I wanted to use them!!!!

So I did this mini album with a cover in canvas, I dirtied the cover with two Decoart acrylics, Naphthol red light and Phthalo Blue and I decorated with Pink fresh studio die cuts.... 
I used Gigietmoi wood embellishment too.... so sweeet!!!!

With this mini album I participate to Mini Album Makers Challenge!








http://minialbummakers.blogspot.com/

thank you for stopping by!


La Sab

2 commenti:

  1. Red, white & blue -yes, please. What a wonderfully creative cover! All the elements and layering are fantastic. Thanks for joining the challenge at Mini Album Makers.

    RispondiElimina
  2. This is so incredibly beautiful. The colors you used are so amazing and I just love your beautiful cover design. Thank you so much for sharing with us at Mini Album Makers. Big hugs, Autumn

    RispondiElimina

Lovely Memories - Perfect Imagine canvas per 13arts

Buongiorno a tutti, dopo mesi e mesi torno a scrivere sul blog e pubblicare un mio lavoro. Credo che questo 2020 sia stato rivelatore per mo...