mercoledì 10 luglio 2019

Sea card

Maybe it's because I'll be going on vacation soon  that I do a project at day, but I have resumed passion for mixed media challenges!

So, now I show you a card for Simon Says Stamps Monday challenge with a theme I like so much "life on the ocean waves" and I live in a sea city....it's perfect for me!

For this card I used yuppo paper and four different blu tone of alchol ink that create a spectacular effect! I dies a piece of cardstock with Sizzix anchor die and I altered it with Ranger grit paste, 13arts acrylics and some metal embellishments. 

I hope you like it!








Thank you for stopping by!

La_sab 


3 commenti:

  1. Such vibrant colors and texture. Great card! So glad to have found you through the SSS challenge.

    RispondiElimina
  2. Congrats on the recognition in the SSS challenge! Much deserved!

    RispondiElimina

Lovely Memories - Perfect Imagine canvas per 13arts

Buongiorno a tutti, dopo mesi e mesi torno a scrivere sul blog e pubblicare un mio lavoro. Credo che questo 2020 sia stato rivelatore per mo...